Why become a member? ×

Giving a member a chance before you leave negative feedback!

warwickhunt

[quote name='essexbasscat' timestamp='1325419314' post='1482881']
fair play john. many wouldn't give someone that much of a chance.
[/quote]

Diplomacy is all used up now! I've tried phoning, emailing and leaving messages/PMs on Basschat and despite some initial contact I think it's time to name and shame. Regardless of the fact that I'll no doubt get tails of divorce and family health problems, people should take time to sort out sh*t like this especially on a £900 purchase. <_<

As it happens I have already PMd Dan to let him know that I'll be airing this publicly but I'm not sure what they can do. Ultimately I've given the guy time as he has stated that he has been selling up as he is going through a divorce but I'm still the one sitting with a £900 bass that has a dead E string piezo and a seized truss rod... he is sitting with my £900 in the bank and his sole defence is that it wasn't like that when it left him!

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1325423826' post='1482951']
As it happens I have already PMd Dan to let him know that I'll be airing this publicly but I'm not sure what they can do. Ultimately I've given the guy time as he has stated that he has been selling up as he is going through a divorce but I'm still the one sitting with a £900 bass that has a dead E string piezo and a seized truss rod... he is sitting with my £900 in the bank and his sole defence is that it wasn't like that when it left him!
[/quote]

:( hope you get this sorted out Jon, doesn't sound fun

Given the time that has passed and the lack of response from the seller, you are perfectly within your rights to air your grievance. I'm disappointed that the BCer in question has made no attempt at being in touch.

You know who you are, please at least drop me or any of the moderating team a PM.