Why become a member? ×

OutToPlayJazz, not good.

tom1946

I do this with great regret and after much thought and discussion with a Mod.

9 months to a year ago Rich came to my house and bought a couple of basses. He asked if he could borrow my Fender deluxe gigbag to get one of them home safely and that he would send it straight back by post.

This never happened despite a LOT of emails back and forth until eventually he just stopped replying and ignored me. I let this go for awhile because he stopped posting. He then pops up again so I sent another email to him and another member said he would contact him.

Rich then said he would send it 'next week' which was about 4 weeks ago and guess what? nothing.
So I have to speak as I find, I'm pretty disgusted with his behaviour over this and do feel that he's just sticking 2 fingers up at me.
Anyway you have been warned. It's apparently not the first time either.

It's not about the gigbag now, it's the principle <_<

Tom.

Very shocked by this. Although I have had no dealings in terms of sales and trades, Rich has been more than helpful with advice on basses etc and even contacted me when ironically Tom was selling the perfect Stingray which I went on to buy. I know Rich has been very busy (no excuse judging by the timeline here) but rather shocked by this whole event.

Really hope this gets sorted out quickly, for Tom's sake and for Rich's.

Behaviour may be fact but maybe motive "and do feel that he's just sticking 2 fingers up at me" is conjecture so given the above it would be good if the thread doesn't deteriorate the way these kind of threads often do. The guy may be ill, if not physically then mentally, he may have other problems that put a gig bag return into a low priority issue. He may not be the biggest deviate since Jack the Ripper.

I hope it's sorted soonest.

Edited by GreeneKing