Why become a member? ×

Fretless Precision

Evil Undead

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]These are excellent basses, and I'm only selling them (very reluctantly, I have to say) because I need the money.

They are all collection from Gloucester, or I can meet you at a reasonably near train station if my fare is covered. I can assure that all the electronics are working properly on all the basses, but I'd like the buyer to make sure they're happy with the bass before taking it away. So, definitely no postage.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The prices are firm - I'm making a loss of £100-200 each on these, and they are worth more than I'm asking.

Any questions, or if you want more photos of anything, just ask and I shall do my best.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cheers :)

[b][size=5]Spector NS-2A (1989) - £SOLD[/size][/b]

[size=5][b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fretless Precision with Fender licensed neck (B Hefner) - SOLD[/font][/b][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b]Ibanez SR505M - TRADED[/b][/size][/font]

Edited by Evil Undead

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1327928147' post='1518843']

Nope, sorry mate. I like people to see what they're buying before they buy it. It's the best way :)
[/quote]
You might be narrowing your market there mate. If you're confident the goods are alright and the buyer wants to have it shipped, I really don't understand the problem.

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1327928379' post='1518857']

You might be narrowing your market there mate. If you're confident the goods are alright and the buyer wants to have it shipped, I really don't understand the problem.
[/quote]

I know, I am narrowing my market.

But I posted it to a guy who was really keen, then he got it and said that one of the tuners was misaligned and the nut didn't fit properly (I've checked it over and can't see any issues at all) and he sent it back.

So, I don't wanna be messed about again basically. I'm losing £220 on this if I sell for £200 (which is my asking price) so I'd rather the buyer try before they buy.

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1327931363' post='1518929']

I know, I am narrowing my market.

But I posted it to a guy who was really keen, then he got it and said that one of the tuners was misaligned and the nut didn't fit properly (I've checked it over and can't see any issues at all) and he sent it back.

So, I don't wanna be messed about again basically. I'm losing £220 on this if I sell for £200 (which is my asking price) so I'd rather the buyer try before they buy.
[/quote]
FairPlay, I agree bad experiences like that can grow a cautious bone in the most horizontal of men.