Why become a member? ×

FS: Roscoe LG3000

ovialexm1

Here is my bass for sale:

[size=4][b][color=#1F497D][font=sans-serif]Roscoe LG 3000 [/font][/color][/b]

Swamp Ash body
Exhibition Grade (AAAAA) Spalted Quilt Maple top with Amber tint (£400 option)
Spalted Purpleheart fingerboard
Maple/Purpleheart/Maple neck with contrasting stringers 9/16" at the Graphite nut 2 3/8" at the 24th
Exclusive graphite and steel reinforced precision adjustable neck
34" Scale - 24 fret - 16" fingerboard radius
Bartolini CB Pickups & 3-band preamp with pull/push mid freq select (+/- 16 dB @ 400Hz/800Hz), volume, pan, stacked bass (+/- 18dB @ 40Hz)/treble +/- 16dB @ 6.5 KHz)(£80 option)
Black Hipshot ultralight tuners, Black Hipshot aluminium A style bridge
Roscoe Ultra-Light Case (£150 option)
matching headstock ( amber )
Weight: 8lb/3.6kg

The bass was completed in April of 2003

[s][b]You can get the bass now for £1750[/b][/s][/size]

[b]For a fast transaction (until monday) I am willing to take [size=4]£1450[/size][/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link with a bass like mine:

Edited by ovialexm1

• 2 weeks later...

I own several other basses by different manufacturers and though I've had Warwick basses for over 20 years, I still like other flavours! ;)

It's not like I am considering buying a Roscoe and never owning another Warwick, I've owned 30+ (may be closer to 40 now) NT Warwicks over the last 20+ years, inc 3 that I presently keep and I'm sure that I'll own others in the future. :D

I am interested in your Roscoe (heard lots of good things and the weight is right) but the one thing that I don't own is a 5 string Warwick to trade; I've never gotten on with 5 strings despite trying several times. I do own a 4 string SSI that I could add to a trade and as I said regarding me buying a 5 string to trade with you; I could do that but if I bought a 5 and you changed your mind or didn't like the 5 that I offered... I'd be left with a bass I couldn't/wouldn't use!

I see your point. Show me what SS1 you will find and if I give you my word I will trade 100%. Should be a 5 strings and very good cosmetic with flamed maple top. I will never put you in a situation to buy something and then to change my mind. I am really interested in a nice SS1 with 5 strings. I like more 5 strings then 4. I don t mind even is a CS SS1. ;) Thanks!

Edited by ovialexm1

• 2 weeks later...

The Bass is awesome, plays like butter , slap tone is to die for and in a good condition ( When I traded it to Ovi ), yeh It was mine and Ovi is a nice person to deal with.

Bump for a slap-machine and a good BC'er