Why become a member? ×

PA Gear - just mic clips remaining! Grab a bargain :)

Up for sale is some old PA gear from our church. It has been sat around unused for a couple of year. I've had it all out the other day and tested that it is working....

[b]Peavey Eurosys PA Speakers (Black Carpeted ones) - £40 for Pair SOLD[/b]
Very tidy looking speakers. Working well. Each speaker is rated at 8ohm and has 2 jack inputs. Not sure what the output rating of the speakers is but we regularly ran them happily off the mixer in this listing. The are very tidy looking and probably need a hoover.

[b]Peavey PA Speakers - Not sure of model name (Plastic Casing) - £40 for Pair SOLD[/b]
These speakers are also rated at 8ohms. The grills are looking a bit shabby now and probably need a coat of paint to clean them up. They are however great speakers (i prefer them to the eurosys speaker - better clarity on higher frequencies. They are however heavier than the eurosys ones. They have a pair of jack inputs and a pair of speak on inputs.

[b]Soundcraft Spirit Powerstation Powered Mixing Desk - £50 SOLD[/b]
This desk has 8 mono inputs plus 2 pairs of stereo inputs. I have tested all of the mono input and they are working fine. The desk has built in lexicon effects and 2 graphic eq's for the left and right channels. It will come in one of the 2 cases show in the pictures (the one with the string holding the lid up!)Now for the bad stuff:[list]
[*]The fader on channel 1 is bent (see pic) it still works perfectly though.
[*]One of the knobs of the FX section is missing.
[*]The plastic nut from the left input jack on the second stereo channel is missing (still works)
[*]Some of the faders/knobs are scratchy and in need of a good clean
[*]The right hand output on the built in power amp DOES NOT WORK. The left channel works fine if all you need is mono. (We used to daisy chain 2 speakers into the left and pan everything over to the left output) - You can also run it as a passive desk and connect it up to a separate power amp
[/list]
It has served us well, but really need someone who is prepared to give it the love and attention it deserves!

[b]Wooden flight case - £10 SOLD[/b]
Flight case designed to fit a sound craft mixer (above). We used to have 2 but got rid of one of the mixers. It is well used but sturdy.

Inside of case...

540mm x 460mm

Bottom is 95mm deep
Lid is 70mm deep
Making a total of 165mm

There is approximate 12mm of foam on all sides (making the inside of case if you removed the foam 564mm x 464mm etc)

[b]Assorted mic clips - 10 remaining - £3 each posted or £25 for all 10 of them[/b]
Various mic clips. one have the metal thread insert in them, some don't. All are normal mic clips. All designed for SM58 sized mics except for one that seems a bit smaller.

I would prefer collection for all of the larger stuff, although a courier could be arranged at buyers expense. I'm guessing somewhere between £10 and £20 depending on the item.

Edited by jim_bass

PM's replied to.

@BassBunny - will get measurements for the case ASAP.

@Pkomor - I think they are 15" drivers in both pairs of speakers, but I'll double check for you and post when I can. however...

both set of speakers on hold for casapete.

Edited by jim_bass

I've just got the plastic pair of cabs. The remaining pair are still for sale I believe - they are Peavey Eurosys 2 model,
which I think are 200 watts / 8 ohms, with a 12 " driver + tweeter per cab. They seem in nice nick, and are quite light too.

Jim's a good feller, so buy with confidence! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...