Why become a member? ×

TecAmp Puma 110 Combo £500

Sugden

I have my TecAmp Puma 110 combo amp for sale. It's been a great amp, but I haven't really used it for 6 months. Plus I'm buying a new car and need to gather all my funds together. I don't think there are many better small combo's out there.

I'm after £500 for this little beauty, I'm not keen on posting but I live in Ross-on-Wye and work in Swindon so quite a distance there and I always like an excuse to pop to Cardiff and Manchester, so anywhere along those lines for a meet.

Specs:
1 x 10" LE10-65 Neodym (8 Ohm), NTM-1 Neodym-Mid/High tweeter
350 Watt @ 4 Ohm, 270 Watt @ 8 ohm,
4-Band EQ, Taste-Filter (from thin/clear to fat)
Mute Button
Effect-Loop
DI-Out, Tuner Out, Line Out, Line In, Speaker Out (Speakon)
17 x 15 x 14" / 44 x 38 x 35 cm,
weight: 26,5lbs/ 11,8 kg

Quick Pic of it on it's little stand which is quite useful.

Price Drop: £500

Cheers

Sugden

Edited by Sugden

I purchased it off a very nice guy on here which it pains me to say I have completely forgotten who, but it was a few years ago. I've mainly used it as a practice amp and for a few small gigs about a year ago. The owner before me had it for about 6 months if I recall and used it in a few small pub gigs. Terrible I can remember that and not his name :)

No cover I'm afraid I've never really used them.

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1323174953' post='1460066']
Paul's a great guy to deal with. Trade with confidence people
[/quote]

+1
You don't find many sounder blokes :)
(and I'm not even bothered about the 5er...)

Eude

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately that's kind of asking how longs a piece of string. What sort of band situation do you want to use it in? I wouldn't pit it against a metal band with two large stacked barring guitarists and a metal drummer going full at it in a large venue. I've used it in a few small pub gigs and some quite loud practises and I've never needed more volume than this thing has to offer, and I've always been very impressed with it. It's rated at 350 Watt @ 4 Ohm, 270 Watt @ 8 ohm and a single 10" driver.

The size and portability of the thing is rather impressive for what it puts out.

Hope that helps a little. Cheers

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...