Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn Please Remove

deanbean502

I have decided to push the Sale of my Ashdown lb30 and Lb112 cab It is about 10 months old bought from PMT Birmingham.

Im selling it because it simply isn't loud enough for our band so I need to upgrade, at the time I bought it I wasn't gigging so it was ideal for home use.

Im looking at around [s]£500[/s] now £450 but i am open to offers. Cab is 8ohm UK made, head was made in PRC and not a mark on either of them.

I do have some interest in the cab so I will split if the interest is still there

Edited by deanbean502

Have you tried adding another cab? Something like the mini 4x8 :) I find it really helps :)

In fact have you tried any other cabs? I don't think the Ashdown 112 will get the best out of the LB on it's own.

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1323170093' post='1459966']
Have you tried adding another cab? Something like the mini 4x8 :) I find it really helps :)

In fact have you tried any other cabs? I don't think the Ashdown 112 will get the best out of the LB on it's own.
[/quote]

You know what I never thought of that I suppose i just wanted something new but a 4x8 might be the way to go

Any suggestions?

[quote name='deanbean502' timestamp='1323189111' post='1460337']
You know what I never thought of that I suppose i just wanted something new but a 4x8 might be the way to go

Any suggestions?
[/quote]
Here's one :) [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/125057-ashdown-mini-4x8-cab-newer-round-handle-model/page__hl__ashdown%20cab"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/125057-ashdown-mini-4x8-cab-newer-round-handle-model/page__hl__ashdown%20cab[/url]

• 2 weeks later...