Cort GB4 custom sold and delivered!

walbassuk

[attachment=94651:100_0541.JPG]
[attachment=94651:100_0541.JPG]
[attachment=94656:100_0546.JPG]
[attachment=94656:100_0546.JPG]
[attachment=94654:100_0544.JPG]
[attachment=94653:100_0543.JPG]

After deciding not to sell one 4 string, I find I am now a little too blessed in the 4 string world, and as my last trade dropped the 5 string stable by one, to redress the balance I have a Cort GB4 custom in tip-top shape, it's this one [url="http://www.cortguitars.com/_webapp_3760774/GB4-Custom"][color=#0f72da]http://www.[/color][color=red][size=4]cort[/size][/color][color=#0f72da]guita...0774/GB4-Custom[/color][/url]
I can take pics if needed but it is exactly the same as the one shown on the link. The only difference is I fitted strap locks.
In feel it's very similar to a jazz with a thin neck, fast action and has some balls with both single coil and humbucker pickups, active electronics.
So have you a similar quality 5 string you wish to trade? I live in Milton Keynes but travel around a fair bit so could come to you if required.
If anyone wanted to buy it I would be looking around the £200 market, that's what I paid for it. I have just fitted a new set of Rotosound 66 strings. It has been used in rehearsals and taken to gigs as a backup, but no real wear.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by walbassuk

These are great basses, if I was asked to recommend a new bass player for a good quality bass this would be high on my list. I am very lucky in having an embarassment of riches in the 4 string world. This bass is in tip yop shape, no scratches or buckle rash. Strap locks fitted and a new set of strings.
As far as posting to Europe, I think the cost would almost be high on what is a budget price bass.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi bud,

Normally you should be able to ship overseas with DPD for around 30pounds (that's uninsured tho),
bought several basses in the U.K. an rarely had to pay more than that.

If you're willing to ship to Belgium and if you can do this at a fair price i'm definately intrested in buying this bass ,
i could really use a decent but cheap workhorse like this at the moment as i still have to wait a few weeks for my custom build fretless to be finished and i already sold my old bass, so i'm without a bass at the moment and it's killing me... :(

I can send payment through paypal immediately if you decide to sell it to me. ;)

Let me know if you're intrested,
you have PM btw. B)

Edited by Bassdude BE