Why become a member? ×

Now Sold! Ampeg Micro-VR + 2 Ampeg SVT210 cabs - Free Delivery

Walker

[color=#ff0000][b]OK, my new rig has arrived and I need the space... c'mon, help me out here![/b][/color]

[size=5][b]For Sale - Ampeg Micro VR and two Ampeg SVT210AV cabs[/b][/size]

[color=#000000][b]*Happy to deliver / or drive 100 radius of Swansea if that helps?[/b][/color]

After a difficult weekend of decision making, I need to radically rethink my live setup and something has to go. So I'm seeing if there is any interest in my mini Ampeg rig consisting an Ampeg Micro VR and two Ampeg SVT210AV cabs (yes, two).

It's in perfect condition, sounds awesome and I'm really sorry to see this go, but needs must and all that.

I would like £500 for it[b].[/b]

[b]Delivery:[/b][list]
[*]I'll drive 100 miles in your direction
[*]collected from south Wales
[*]or we could discuss couriers, etc. if that is better for you?
[/list]
Sorry, not interested in trades or splitting.

Drop me a PM is you are interested in this rig.

Thanks

Chris

Edited by Walker

I'm surprised that this is still here!....
I'm curious.....
been thinking about a lightweight vertical 10 stack for a while.. at present I use either a GK1001RB or Genz Benz neo-pak through 2 Aguilar GS112's... like the sound I get from both but I do miss 10" speakers a bit...
And after a gig where my rig was on the drum riser but I was on the floor, I'm thinking that I want speakers nearer my ears!
I'm in Bristol!
Is there any way I could get to try before I buy?

OK. I reckon it's too close to Christmas to sell something like this but I've advertised in a few other places as I need to get this out of my house.

Here is one last bump in 2011!

C'mon. An amazing sounding, lightweight, pristine 200w (sounds louder!) Ampeg rig for not a lot of money.

Happy Christmas!

Chris

OK, one last bump before Christmas... I used this in a band situation last night, first time it's been out of my house!

Our drummer used to play in a Ledzep covers band, so he's not known for his quiet drumming. Last night's practice is still ringing in my ears. I used this Micro VR - gain at noon, master volume at 10:00.

I scooped the mids for a few numbers and then boosted the mids and highs for a few numbers that needed a more jangly tone. It coped with everything. Even when the drummer got really heavy I nudged the master vol to 10:30 and the guys are starting to question why I needed to buy a new rig to replace this one!

We tried a new reggae cover last night and after a fiddle with the EQ, I had our practice room shaking. One of the guys mentioned that it felt like the James Blake set we saw at a festival this summer (well, a bit anyway!). Those 210's a amazing little cabs.

I wish i could afford to keep this. Someone needs this - treat yourself!