Why become a member? ×

What is this magic?

BT!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZuunY8BTqNs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZuunY8BTqNs[/url]

What is this crazy device the bassist is using? I HATE dubstep but gadgety stuff interests me

Edited by BT!

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1321121570' post='1435628']
Are you sure it's the Hot Hand you are interested in?

For me all the cool sounds seemed to be generated by the keypad on the guitar.

Of course a lot of the time with electronic music it's difficult to tell which musician is responsible for which sound.
[/quote]

Usually its the macbook.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1321181839' post='1436079']
The Hot Hand wireless adaptor is the glowy ring thing that the bassist is wearing on his right hand. Can't really hear what he's doing with it (if anything) though...
[/quote]

Just listening to the sounds: There's only one sound happening at that time besides the drums yet the bassist is doing all the handwaving and the guitarist is working the 'blackberry' ... so you'd think it was the bassist manipulating the guitarists sounds.

OTOH it appears to be the bassists pedalboard that has the soundblox pedal / hot hand plugin (check vid at 1:47) and I can't see anything similar on the guitarists board so who knows ?

Andy