Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Ash 4 Passive

kg00006

Hi guys, I already mentioned this bass in my other thread, but thought id make an exclusive thread for it.

As mentioned it is a Warwick Corvette ASH 4 string passive bass. It is in pretty good nick considering it has been my main gig bass for the last 3 years, there is wear in terms of buckle rash and dents (shown in pics) but the buckle is hardly noticeable. I have waxed this bass regularly and taken good care of it. All the electronics re in working order and have never ever let me down. Bass comes with usual stuff, warwick straplocks+ strap, gig bag, strings, wax, original vette stickers. contact me for more pics/info! I would ideally like £300 for it but am open to offers/trades!

Edited by kg00006

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='163578' date='Mar 26 2008, 10:28 AM']I sold mine too recently and only got £300 for it, and it was like new, market is rubbish at the moment.[/quote]

Tell me about it, i have had both my warwick on here for ages. well how about £270 for this?? ANYONE?!?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys, I am back and so is this bass! it is still unsold. basically because I loved it soo much that i decided to keep the bass and sacrifice on the weekly food budget! but seriously I have run into hard times and as much as it pains me to do so I have no choice but to sell it... so PLEASE contact me asap, i am looking for a fairly quick sale but want to make sure it goes to a good house. also included a strap a warwick gig bag, wax a jack to jack lead and the straplocks! if I have no response by the end of the day the bass is doomed to the elecronic bay!!
-thanks