Why become a member? ×

BILL FITZMAURICE 2X JACK 10 IN SINGLE CAB....FINALLY GONE

TWILITEZONE

Beautifully made (by me) from rigid ply with bracing. Rhino covered with all corners protected, enhanced with hefty ex-[s]carlsboro[/s] HIIH buffers. Overall dimensions including protection :- 30" x 17 x 21

fitted with 2 eminence beta 10a drivers to give 4 ohms and a single central HF horn with x-over and attenuator. I'm not a fan of piezo/bass.

£[s]180[/s] [s]£160[/s] £130 as is, could split drivers and cab if any one has preferred drivers. I'm in oxford. This is now effectively the cost of the drivers alone.

[ NOW GIVEN AWAY

[

[

Edited by TWILITEZONE

• 4 weeks later...

evening sir, sorry for the delay. i had anticipated collection because of its size and also some people want to view the goods before payment. however, i'm sure it would it would be easier than 2 pandas to send and i've been around long enough not to dodgy deal. i'll find out carrier cost if you like.

Edited by TWILITEZONE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm very interested. Can it hack having 500wRMS thrown into it and against a loud drummer and guitards? Just wondering what the limits of a 2x10 are really, as I've never gigged them - the smallest I've ever gone down to is 2x12

Thanks in advance!
James

I've gigged my Markbass 2x10 with 2 loud guitards & a shed builder & still got asked to turn down, audience said we are one loud band! I think the BFM Jack might do that too.

If I had any funds, I'd take it off you & replace the drivers to make it an 8Ω cab.