Why become a member? ×

More Pedals

dangerboy

Latest for sale list...

[b]George Dennis Tremolo and Volume Pedal[/b]
[b]£35 posted in the UK[/b]

[b]Green Sovtek Big Muff[/b]
Pics below. I bought this as a non-functional unit and repaired it. I replaced the switch and a faulty pot with proper Sovtek ones (from www.smallbearelec.com). Replaced a single blown transistor with a new one, with the same specification. Sounds ACE. Comes with the battery cover, but the clip inside only holds the battery top and bottom.
[b] GONE TO EBAY[/b]

[b]Electroharmonix Pulsar - modified with second switch and speed control to allow two different selectable speeds[/b]
[b]£40 posted in the UK[/b]

If anyone wants to talk trades, I'm after a Pedaltrain 2 and a Stagg EUB. And that's it, really.

Edited by dangerboy

well in that case...

edit due to f***in stupid internet security measures, i wont be able to buy the pedal for a few days, so the ultra fuzz is still available :)

Edited by BassManKev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='199091' date='May 14 2008, 09:51 PM']You have an earlier post saying "Muff gone", and now you're posting muff pics? Might be an idea to clarify how many muffs are being discussed here and which ones are available.[/quote]

Good point. Black muff gone. Green muff for sale. This will teach me to add to an old thread rather than start new ones.

despite the fuss kicked up over this a while back when i was tryin to buy a green big muff off here (i have the civil war now tho so :)), id say at current ebay climate you could get £100 for this, so £80 is a great price, this should be snapped up

id love to kick on my civil war muff with a green muff before it :) sorely tempted, but no doubt it will sell before i make my mind up

how the barber on bass??

[quote name='BassManKev' post='199643' date='May 15 2008, 02:54 PM']id love to kick on my civil war muff with a green muff before it :) sorely tempted, but no doubt it will sell before i make my mind up

how the barber on bass??[/quote]

Really nice. Especially once you kick the boost switch.

Green muff still here, btw

Edited by dangerboy