Why become a member? ×

Sold Pending: 2009 Fender USA Jazz bass in stunning sunburst/rosewood and Tortoise shell- £600

Old Horse Murphy

For sale is my lovely 2009 US Fender (new series) Jazz bass in stunning Sunburst.

It has a couple of knocks and scratched on it (nothing through the paintwork) and has a US 62 Reissue Tortoiseshell pickguard fitted to it and a Fender Thumbrest.

It weighs in at less than 9lbs and is currently strung with TI Flats. It's easily the best Jazz bass I've ever played and the action is nice and low too.

This is a reluctant sale as something else has captured my heart :)

Unfortunately it doesn't come with the case or candy but I am willing to throw in a brand new Protec Contego gig bag (worth £80) for an extra £40.

No trades I'm afraid unless anyone is looking to move on an 70's P Bass and will take the Jazz in P/X :)

£600 or £640 including the Protec gigbag.

SOLD PENDING to the man in a South Westerly direction :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1320147659' post='1422813']
In case oldslapper doesn't buy this, I can add that I was the original owner and its a truly lovely Jazz with the very best of Fender QC. The buyer will not be disappointed with this
[/quote]

Thanks Clarky. Still available

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1320224579' post='1423853']Thats a serious bargain at £600 for one of the nicest Jazz basses I have ever played[/quote]

I know!

"dear Clarky, I invite you to journey to the far recesses of your memory, where you have stored that dream of owning a Lakland Duck Dunn, with mods that include a J pickup by the bridge. The bass has a beautiful darkish red finish with black pick guard, a neck to die for and strung with some gert lush flats. Remember that dream? Well, it could come true, as I happen to have that very same bass for sale right here right now, so realise your dream sir, buy my bass...then I can buy this jazz".

:-)

John

"Dear John, I have just dropped around five grand on the theft of my car and an unexpected tax demand. I am trying to raise money not spend it, hence two gorgeous basses for sale in my link. Therefore you will have to find somebody else to buy your very pretty DD bass. Yours sincerely, Clarky"

:)

Hi, sorry for the delay, there'll be a pm on it's way to you as soon as i can get on a computer that will let me send one - i hate technology, alternatively try sending me one as that might work better on my phone, cheers graham

• 2 weeks later...