Why become a member? ×

Feeler: F/S G&L SB-2 Tribute

minty fresh death

I've got one coming in that i've ordered, but there is a certain warwick streamer on here that I would prefer to own :)

As per thread title this is brand spanking new guys, actual bass:

Offers around £300 would be nice (they cost £400 new I think), as with all my gear I offer here... try before you buy is welcome (once I get it) but I will post at cost!

Cheers

Edited by minty fresh death

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='162426' date='Mar 23 2008, 11:01 PM']I've got one coming in that i've ordered, but there is a certain warwick streamer on here that I would prefer to own :)

As per thread title this is brand spanking new guys, actual bass:

Offers around £300 would be nice (they cost £400 new I think), as with all my gear I offer here... try before you buy is welcome (once I get it) but I will post at cost!

Cheers[/quote]
That's a gorgeous looking bass! Good luck with the sale!

Cheers for the props guys!

If anyone has played one of these, for me they are the best price to performance bass out at the moment, think a PJ SX that has has all the mods done and your there except with maybe better fret finishing.

I've had plenty of dealings on the forum so if your interested I check the forum at least once every couple of days :)

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='162884' date='Mar 24 2008, 10:25 PM']I'm tempted....[/quote]
I'm not surprised.. It's a stunner! And it'd make a lovely addition to your growing G&L family, Matt!! :)

Shame you can't make the Bash next week - hope all's well with you?

[quote name='paul, the' post='163501' date='Mar 26 2008, 01:34 AM']I had no idea this bass existed. Wish I could give it a play.

Bump, though.

What are the controls?[/quote]

If I remember right it's volume/volume, so you get that straight to jack tone out of each pup, awesome sound for the money.

Edited by minty fresh death

[quote name='RichardH' post='164262' date='Mar 27 2008, 08:04 AM']There is a well documented mod to add a tone control to these stonking basses, should you be concerned about the lack thereof.[/quote]

If I decide to keep her i'll look that up for sure, but i've got some solid interest in this bass now...

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Toasted' post='176599' date='Apr 14 2008, 07:56 PM']Saw the fella from Envy playing one of these a few months ago in Leeds. Brilliant sounding bass.[/quote]
Cool well I haven't played or heard one and decided it looked good on paper, so bought it from minty. Looking forward to it more now.