Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray

Dubs

[quote name='Gazm' post='161911' date='Mar 22 2008, 06:51 PM']Awww that's a beaut and close to me too.
But I already have a ray, so have a bump on me!
Good luck with the sale,

Pete.[/quote]

yeah cheers mate, i'm gonna be sad to see it go but at least it will be getting used i hope.
need the cash for a new amp, got an old Trace 2x10 300W combo with a 1x15 extension cab. It really kicks it out but looking to upgrade

Due to lack of interest and the fact I’ve got my eye on a SVT2PRO head :) I’m reducing the asking price to £700!!

I’ts a steal. If you’re after a Musicman you can get yourself a right bargain here.

[quote name='MB1' post='168380' date='Apr 2 2008, 01:25 PM']MB1. :)
Could be that Smiths poster unerving prospective purchasers! ;)
Have a bump![/quote]

haha, that's a good spot although I wont have anything bad said about The Smiths or Morrissey ;)

It’s totally the marmite syndrome with them, you either love it or hate it, no middle ground.

ps - bass is also advertised elsewhere as of last night so if you're interested then don't hang about, gimme a shout (that rhymes, i'm too cool :huh: )

[quote name='Pkomor' post='170607' date='Apr 6 2008, 11:04 AM']hmm its tempting!...although I tried a stingray the other day and I wasn't bowled over!....hmmmf, decisions![/quote]

??!!.....tempted to spend £700, but not bowled over with the item.....??!!............this chap has too much money i think!! :)

Ok...reduced again (it's not going lower :))

Looking for a quickish sale. It's also listed in a few places locally so if you're thinking about it or are "tempted" then get in contact and we'll see about doing a deal.

ta very much

(birthday bumpage)

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='172196' date='Apr 8 2008, 01:17 PM']ps. The smiths are my marmite, Tar spead on toast on the streets of london?? not for me thank you.[/quote]

haha fair doos, i wont hold it against you that you're wrong :)

cheers on the bass though - yeah i cant really believe no ones snapped it up yet. had quite a few interested but yet to do a deal on it

Interested in the 2x 10 combi if that comes up due to upgrade?
Ed (if it comes with kettle lead that is)

Ah edit ,,,,, just seen it in amps just out my price range for one of these oh well :)

Edited by lushuk

[quote name='lushuk' post='175609' date='Apr 13 2008, 01:04 PM']Interested in the 2x 10 combi if that comes up due to upgrade?
Ed (if it comes with kettle lead that is)

Ah edit ,,,,, just seen it in amps just out my price range for one of these oh well :)[/quote]

well i may be open to offers... :huh:

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='165886' date='Mar 29 2008, 04:03 PM']Nice bass - I've got exactly the same. This site's been awash with Stingrays recently though and everyone round here is gassing for a Precision at the moment. You'd prob be best sticking it on Ebay, where you'd prob get your £750. Good luck.[/quote]

Hell at this price, you may as well have a Ray AND a Precision - Classic Combo.
Deserves to sell, lovely bass.