Why become a member? ×

FS: My Overwater / Tanglewater Contemporary J £450! WOW!

Moos3h

Hi folks,

Not sure if you'd remember, but I recently bought one of these, had a couple of minor problems with it and the amazing guys at Overwater sorted me out with this, its replacement. This has been to Chris at Overwater for a full checkup and setup and plays and sounds SUPERB. There's a thread somewhere.

Sadly though, I need to raise some cash for car repairs (snapped cambelt) so I need to TRADE this plus some decent cash my way. Outright sale price is now £450 + postage, what a bargain!

The bass is in lovely condition, but IS being gigged, so please expect the odd scuff or minor scratch here and there, as you'd expect from any instrument that's actually been played.

Please give this a good home - these basses are simply stunning value for money, even at full RRP - what I'm asking for makes it bargain of the year!

Meetup preferred, I'm in St Albans / Stevenage in Herts.

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

I'll swap you a bump if you let me know (just for future reference) how easy it was to send yours up to Chris May. Did you just post it and he posted it back? (There's nothing wrong with mine other than some tweaks I'd like to make just out of personal preference but it would be handy to know just in case!)

Real shame you have to sell it. I'd sell my car before I sold mine!