Why become a member? ×

anyone use the electroharmonix pulsar trem on there bass?

0175westwood29

Ive never played through this one, but all tremolos will work just fine on bass too as theyre not affected by frequency. If its got the features on it that you need (I like one with tap tempo), then go mad and give it a try!

I use one (occasionally) on my bass, and it works absolutely fine - like the chaps say it works on the volume not the frequencies. I bought it over the Boss because it has the variable wave shape as well as square and triangle mode switch, more flexibility which really makes a difference in getting exactly the sound you want. If only it had a tap tempo it would be perfect - unfortunately I know of only the Line 6 and Seymour Duncan that have one without being ridiculously expensive.

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1318957493' post='1408271']I used one a while ago and found it actually rather good. as above, would have preferred a tap tempo function, but for making wobb;y noises whilst playing bass chords it did the job. HTH.[/quote]

yeh id only want to use it in some short passages and breakdowns? although i have started looking at a line 6 mm4 but im thinking ill gamble on the pulsar first.

andy