Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 Sold Pending. Aguilar 3U Rackbag wanted!

overwater#1

Hi all,

You all know what these are!! I'm try to save for some other gear, so am considering parting with my beloved EBS!

I handle all my gear with the greatest of care, and ensure no one ever touches it.

The EBS TD650 for me, is one of the finest bass heads around. So versatile, and a great sound for all styles. Super clean, fat commercial to distortion... that valve is superb!! A VERY versatile front end!

Tremendous power!

This one is as new, mint.. minus two barely noticeable marks from a rack case lid on the bottom edge. This will be sorted before sold, but is barely noticeable now!! Everywhere else, factory new.

Serviced recently.

Come with all paperwork and original EBS box.

£650 posted on 24 hours service and insured.

£600 collected from Central Manchester or Blackpool.

I'm after a Roland RD700 SX/GX, or also an Aguilar DB750 head.

Photos soon!! Believe me, it's mint!!

I have a brand new, never left the house Rhino 4U Shockmount flightcase, which is for sale for £100 ono. Will check shipping. This can come with the TD650 for an extra £80... £680 collected. Also have a shallow 3U, which is a perfect size for the EBS.. this again is £80 extra with the head.

PM me guys!

Very much appreciated!

Best wishes,

Matt

Edited by overwater#1

Cheers Rich! Much appreciated, thank you :)

I have a Korg DTR2000, FCW 3U shallow Rack, and Rhino 4U shockmount rackcase too.

Interested in partial trades for a small class D, Markbass F1, SWR Headlite etc?

Huge thanks,

Matt

Edited by overwater#1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Matt

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/163599-aguilar-db750-as-new-with-agi-3u-gig-bag-and-us-switch-l1025-collected-in-manchester/page__p__1482219__hl__aguilar__fromsearch__1#entry1482219

Lozbass in Manchester has one for sale !!