Why become a member? ×

Kubicki ex factor for sale

sambista

• 2 months later...

[quote name='sambista' post='160418' date='Mar 19 2008, 02:03 PM']Hi all. If anyone is interested I am selling an 89 black Kubicki ex factor. If anyone wants any details, check it out on ebay. Starting bid £400.[/quote]

Is this bass still for sale? If so, can you provide more information about it, maybe some PICs?

[quote name='sambista' post='160418' date='Mar 19 2008, 08:03 PM']Hi all. If anyone is interested I am selling an 89 black Kubicki ex factor. If anyone wants any details, check it out on ebay. Starting bid £400.[/quote]

You seem to only have registered to flog your gear. At least introduce yourself. I don't like to be "that guy" but I feel it's appauling that people just create an account to flog their gear, without making any effort to engage/support/contribute to the community.

[quote name='bmspizzi' post='205629' date='May 24 2008, 05:41 PM']Is this bass still for sale? If so, can you provide more information about it, maybe some PICs?[/quote]

The user was last around back in March just after he listed the bass but he's not been back since so you may well not get a response :)

[quote name='Higgie' post='205642' date='May 24 2008, 06:16 PM']You seem to only have registered to flog your gear. At least introduce yourself. I don't like to be "that guy" but I feel it's appauling that people just create an account to flog their gear, without making any effort to engage/support/contribute to the community.[/quote]

+1 it really grips my sh1t......! :)