Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: 2011 Ric 4001 c64. SOLD.

Beedster

[quote name='loweringthetone' timestamp='1320347491' post='1425737']
How is it, these magnificent beauties are only around for a day or two ? :)
[/quote]

I know, he only had it listed for 5 weeks - no consideration at all for the Johnny-come-latelies!

[quote name='BB2000' timestamp='1320348610' post='1425755']

I know, he only had it listed for 5 weeks - no consideration at all for the Johnny-come-latelies!
[/quote]

Yes, apologies for that :)

[quote name='martthebass' timestamp='1320350007' post='1425788']

Chris......couldn't quite get the £1400 together so I've settled for a standard 4003. Give myself more chance to bond this time! Now down to one Stingray tho....:-(
[/quote]

Good to hear mate, and yes, give it time. As you may have seen in another thread, I spent a lit of time trying to find a versatile but classic bass, and without doubt Rics are the way forward for me in that respect, although I certainly didn't realise that when I first played them

I must admit I find it odd that this didn't sell when elsewhere on the forum a standard - and older - 4003 sold for the same price? I guess that I should be grateful!

C

Frustratingly I have to offer this for sale again. Just as my head was above water in terms of finances, my laptop gave up the ghost at the weekend, and as I have a lot of work on at present, I couldn't afford to wait on a diagnosis or repair, so bought a new Macbook and am now back where I started financially speaking (although it's a huge relief to no longer be at the mercy of a PC laptop). Gerben (Cloff) has first option on the bass, but as it's proving problematic to get it to Holland fully insured, unless something happens soon it's back where it started, as a UK-only sale
Chris

Edited by Beedster

• 2 weeks later...