Why become a member? ×

5 String Bass (SOLD)

Timothy.groovy

[quote name='wombatboter' post='1375428' date='Sep 16 2011, 12:58 PM']There was a time I was sure I would get me a Fodera Garrison someday...luckily for me (and my wallet) I realised that I need more space between the pick-ups and the neck since I do like to slap every now and then.
Still one of the best looking basses around...good luck with the sale ![/quote]

It's not just about the PuP position, It has 26 frets as well :)

[quote name='mcgraham' timestamp='1316410802' post='1377598']
This is the MG Fodera they had displayed as THE MG Fodera on the website. As far I am concerned this is one of the most stunning basses I've ever seen. Sadly, I cannot afford the price tag. Best of luck with the sale!
[/quote]

I dont see this bass anywhere on the Fodera website :S the Garrison model on there has a buckeye top?

funkypenguin, sorry perhaps I wasn't clear. It used to be the bass on the Fodera website for the Garrison model. It incited bass-lust (far more damaging than GAS) in me for years. My current bass is a Wood&tronics Chronos 5 string which is reeeeally similar to Matt's own bass. Fortunately this bass that I own is my favourite fretted bass I've ever played. I have absolutely no bass GAS anymore thanks to W&T...

...but I would be lying if I didn't go to xe.com to work out how much 8,700 USD was in GBP... sadly more than I could part with :)