Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage II for sale!!!!! Last drop to £1500. - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!!!

MarkusWarwick

Hey peepls,

Due to a budding career in the tattoo industry, I dont have time to be playing my Streamer any more. havent actually had time to play in a band at all for nearly 2 years (I bought this 3 years ago, used it for 2 gigs, and its only been out the hardcase for waxing ever since).

Anyway, I'd rather it went to someone who is goin to play it rather than sittin in my loft or ward-robe at all.

Anyway, I will ship/post/whatever from Glasgow or help pickup if you wish. Iv attached plenty pics and the whole Warwick spiel from the site. feast your eyes peeps on an absolute beautiful piece of gear and make me an offer.

Mark

Happy hunting folks!!!!

Price wise, we're looking at around £2000 or nearest reasonable offer for this piece of awesomeness. I had been under-cutting myself recently, but after a few chats with people in various guitar shops, I know these are becoming more and more rare as dealerships are getting harder to find in UK..........so yeah, i'm willing to work a deal with you, but im not in any rush.

"
Streamer Stage II

The Streamer Stage II features an elegantly contoured body made of African Afzelia wood. It has an arched top and an ergonomically recessed back. The slim neck-through design - invisible from the front - is recessed into the body.

Neck and body are perfectly balanced to ensure an optimum playing position and superb playing comfort. Clarity and transparency are undoubtedly the most striking tonal characteristics of the Streamer Stage II. Dry, fundamental notes and a well-located, lower mid-range is the Warwick prescription to cure sound frustration.

The Streamer Stage II is also a favorite for its instant response, growling mid-range, sparkling treble and cellar-deep bass.

Neck-through-design (hidden neck)
Available as 4- or 5-string
Available as right-handed or left-handed*, as well as fretted and fretless* models
Afzelia body
Ovangkol neck with Afzelia stripes
Wenge fingerboard
YinYang inlays
Scale length: 34" (long scale)
24 frets
Active MEC J/J pickups
MEC 3-way electronics
available in Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Gloss Finish
Warwick tuners
2-piece Warwick bridge
Warwick security locks
Gold hardware (black, chrome or satin-chrome with extra charge)
Just-A-Nut III Brass
Weight**: 4,4 kg (4-string), 4,5 kg (5-string)
Warwick EMP-strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (38200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (38301M)
Including Warwick "User Kit"

"

TRADES PLUS CASH MY WAY I WOULD LOOK AT -

FENDER VINTAGE '62 P RE-ISSUE
FENDER VINTAGE '75 JAZZ
SADOWSKY METROLINE 4-STRING
EB STINGRAY 4 STRING
SANDBERG VOODOO
GIBSON THUNDERBIRD

Edited by MarkusWarwick

[quote name='stevie' post='1372529' date='Sep 13 2011, 09:06 PM']That must be the best-ever reason yet for selling a bass. :)[/quote]

Thanks dude, much appreciated. U know what its like, if i aint workin, im drawing or something. Has to be done. Better to have someone play it and appreciate it. Fair price as well id say

Would you trade for a Musicman StingRay 30th Anniversary Bass Guitar

[url="http://www.adverts.ie/electric-basses/musicman-stingray-30th-anniversary-bass-guitar/808977"]http://www.adverts.ie/electric-basses/musi...s-guitar/808977[/url]

Only 700 ever made. Limited edition

Kind Regards,
mark

[quote name='Mark_ii' post='1373852' date='Sep 14 2011, 10:21 PM']Would you trade for a Musicman StingRay 30th Anniversary Bass Guitar

[url="http://www.adverts.ie/electric-basses/musicman-stingray-30th-anniversary-bass-guitar/808977"]http://www.adverts.ie/electric-basses/musi...s-guitar/808977[/url]

Only 700 ever made. Limited edition

Kind Regards,
mark[/quote]

Not too sure man, i'll PM you. Was really hopin for just a sale

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1318006736' post='1397237']
Bump

2nd and final price drop to £1650 folks!!!!
[/quote]
man that`s a bargain there £3.5 k new..................................

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1318021295' post='1397471']
Can you photograph the serial number? How long have you owned this bass?
[/quote]

Hey, the serial number is H-117230-05

i've uploaded the extra pic with the serial number, and i've had the bass just over 3 years. hope this helps

[quote name='DrB' timestamp='1318018702' post='1397438']
man that`s a bargain there £3.5 k new..................................
[/quote]

BUMP

Thanks man, i'm still lookin for serious offers or even cash plus trade but most o the offers have been ludicrous from people who dont understand the real value of the bass :S

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1318067180' post='1397721']

BUMP

Thanks man, i'm still lookin for serious offers or even cash plus trade but most o the offers have been ludicrous from people who dont understand the real value of the bass :S
[/quote]

I think it is more likely they do know the value of the bass, but no-one really has a great deal of spare cash to spend on basses at the moment, so people are more inclined to cheeky offers. Lord knows, I've had some real low balls here recently but that is the climate we're living in. It will take a real Warwick enthusiast to snap this up.

[quote name='Chris2112' timestamp='1318326473' post='1400486']

I think it is more likely they do know the value of the bass, but no-one really has a great deal of spare cash to spend on basses at the moment, so people are more inclined to cheeky offers. Lord knows, I've had some real low balls here recently but that is the climate we're living in. It will take a real Warwick enthusiast to snap this up.[/quote]

You aint half right about the low balls mate. I agree with what ur saying but the idea of "you get what u pay for" is clearly lost on some folk!! Hahaha