Why become a member? ×

1st gig in 16 years

Dawoogsta

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='1368443' date='Sep 10 2011, 12:01 PM']good on ya !

it always pisses me off that it takes a few songs to 'settle in'. it's like half of the set is over before i'm actually enjoying it.

..more gigs needed.[/quote]

True, i know what yer saying.....we did 2 x 40 min sets, with a totally unexpected encore!!!! (we had nowt prepared so we had to play a song again!!) went down well tho, people dancing on the bar!!!

[quote name='Dawoogsta' post='1368446' date='Sep 10 2011, 12:05 PM']True, i know what yer saying.....we did 2 x 40 min sets, with a totally unexpected encore!!!! (we had nowt prepared so we had to play a song again!!) went down well tho, people dancing on the bar!!![/quote]

Sounds like a great gig, there's nothing better than the punters getting involved to the raise the spirits and atmosphere.

[quote name='gjones' post='1368971' date='Sep 10 2011, 11:14 PM']Never say never eh? Hope this time you'll think twice about putting that bass down. Welcome back :)[/quote]

Cheers GJones!!!

I must admit i have missed playing, especially live, one of the best feelings in the world!!

We've got an 'audition'gig in Whistlebinkies on 25th October in Edinburgh. Apparently they get 3 bands in for 40 min sets, and if they like yer they ask yer back for a 'Proper' gig.... :)