Why become a member? ×

Harvest strap and Jazz pickguards

Hi all,

Just having a spring (or late summer) clean of bits I have lying around and don't need anymore.

First up is Cubase Essential 4. I haven't used this in ages, and I'm not entirely sure it runs on Windows 7, but it does on XP. I believe this is discontinued now, as theres Cubase's 5 and 6, but thought someone might want it to mess around with.
There's a quick review on Youtube here that will be able to tell you more than I can.... [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyIG84eEKk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVyIG84eEKk[/url]

[b][s]Looking for £30 posted[/s][/b]. [b]SOLD[/b]

Next up, is a Harvest Strap, excellent quality, dark brown in colour and this came from the Overwater shop way back when. Think I paid about £30 for it, looking for [b]£17 posted[/b].

Next up, a Levy's strap...it's 3 inches wide, about a million inches long, hardly been used....£13 new so looking for [b][s]£6 posted[/s][/b]. [b]SOLD[/b]

Next, a white pickguard from a Geddy Lee bass, good condition - looking for [b]£6 posted[/b]

Finally, a black pickguard from a 75 reissue Jazz bass...it has some extra holes drilled in and was fitted to a Geddy when I got it. It's seen better days, but would be fine for a project bass - looking for [b]£5 posted[/b]
Here's some pics...any questions just ask, and if you want more than 1 item, we can sort something out. Cheers all

S

Edited by umcoo

Sorry to be a pain in the proverbial, but exactly how long is the other strap (the levys one)? I'm a big lad with 9 (i think) basses, or is it 8?! All have got decent straps on them but some arent long enough to hang at a comfy level, and i end up looking like a fat (and talentless) mark king (ie, bass up around my ears). If you could measure it, that would be great, and I'll go measure my long one (ooh err!) and see how they compare? Jesus; that sounds gay; not that there's owt wrong with being gay. Christ....oh god, that's blaspheming....and so was that....but you understand i hope?!

Cheers

Haha, yes I do understand! When it's adjusted to its longest, it's 77 inches from hole to hole (now there's a phrase)...I'm 6 ft 4, and it's always been plenty long for me, even slung down low.

Hope that's of some help.

Cheers

Hi Peter,

It looks like this strap is now sold unfortunately, but the shortest it can do is 52 inches - hole to hole.

I seem to recall buying the longest version when I got it, as I'm 6'3" and like it low...a long, good strap is hard to find!!

Cheers