Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass

jackers

Hey there,

I am looking to trade my Aerodyne Jazz Bass, ideally for another Jazz, or a 4/5 string MM, (but I will consider all offers), as I have found that the Aerodyne just isn't the right style of bass for me anymore, (which is a shame, because it sounds phenomenal).

The Aerodyne is a fantastic instrument, with a great sound from the P/J pickup combination, and it is really light, weighing only 3.2kg. The bass is in great condition, with only one tiny ding, which is about 1mm x 1mm, and barely noticeable, and some light clouding on the chrome hardware.

As I said, all offers will be considered, and I am willing to add cash for the right bass.

As for a sale price, I am looking for [s]450[/s] 425, but I'm open to offers.

I am based in Faringdon, near Oxford and Swindon.

Cheers,

Adam

EDIT: Pics are now up

Edited by jackers

Hi Adam

I have a MIM Fender Precision Bass Special Deluxe in Chrome Red with gold pick guard if that might interest you?

Same PJ pickup configuration, and a Jazz neck. In great condition.

I'm based in Bristol so meeting up woudn't be a problem.

I'm happy to sort out pictures if this would be of any interest?

Cheers

Pete

Hi Adam, I have a CIJ JB-66 US with custom pickups and a badass if you fancy a trade? It's had a slightly sketchy home relic job but nothing too bad. Candy Apple red with matching headstock and a dot and bound neck :) plays like lightning and sounds great! I just prefer P/J.