Why become a member? ×

Chilis tickets on the way :-)

stingrayPete1977

Wish I was.

Out of the country (and not even in Europe) from the 10th-19th so totally miss the Scottish date. I can see this being the last RHCP album, so unless they do festivals next year I doubt I'll get to see them.
Annoying really, used to be a massive fan (still am just grew into other genres) and they were the first "rock" band I got into when I was younger, one of the reasons I picked up a bass too. Shame.

Pretty sure it'll be Twin Atlantic and another band I love supporting in Glasgow too! :)

The last album, Stadium Arcadium. I think they tried to do a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Calling"]London Calling[/url], and ended up with a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandinista"]Sandinista[/url]! instead. (ie: too many mediocre tracks) I think by then Frusticante's heart wasnt in it. Flea really needs someone he clicks with to write songs from Kiedis's lyrics. I dont think Klinghoffer is that person. "]london Calling [/url]with Stadium Arcadium and came up with a Sandinista instead. I think by then Frusticante's heart wasnt in it. Flea really needs someone he clicks with to write songs from Kiedis's lyrics. I dont think Klinghoffer is that person.

I think they might break up after this tour. Hopefully i may get to see Flea play in some smaller band at a more intimate venue.

I saw them in some enourmous park in Dublin several years back. We walked all the way from the port into Dublin centre, then on to the park. Which we found out was the largest public park in Europe or something! So we had to walk another 3 miles into the place where the gig was. Then belive it or not we walked all the way back to the port. Good job i like to walk :)

Edited by daz

Saw them at Hampden on the last album tour. Very underwhelming and I am a massive fan. I heard that live that they should be called 'the Red Hot or Cold Chili Peppers', so I may have just got them on a bad night. I'm glad I at least have seen them live though. Not likely to be motivated enough to see them again though, unless the new album is something I really like (of course by then the gig will have sold out).

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1349847' date='Aug 24 2011, 07:43 AM']You taking a bass just in case Jose, You never know! :)[/quote]

No, but I thought of bringing the whole band, and if the RHCP turn out to have a bad night, get out and start our own (RHC) gig in the car park :)