Why become a member? ×

Might be all done for rig now.

Mr. Foxen

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='1345657' date='Aug 19 2011, 05:25 PM']What's the difference between that and the Vintage? It looks like a 210 shoved down there![/quote]
I think the tuning and voicing is slightly different (and the Vintage has ports along the bottom rather than up the side) but I doubt there's a huge difference. Would be interesting the hear... :)

I think it is pretty much the Vintage in a deeper rather than wider form, not made wide for valve heads, which would have suited me better really, see the valve head overhanging.

The Ashdown cab is matching the Peacemaker head I have, from before Ashdown moved guitar amp making to Hayden, it is a heavy ply UK made 4x12 loaded with now discontinued silver series Celestions, they are similar to Vintage 30s with a little less harshness and slightly more power handling, ideal for my purpose, plus it looks pretty badass along with the other stuff.