Why become a member? ×

Nottingham Bash Meet

Moody

[quote name='birdy' post='167718' date='Apr 1 2008, 03:37 PM']I will go with whatever you decide. I think as you are taking the time and trouble to sort this out you should get to choose where it is personally.

Steve[/quote]

I have no problem with that as long as everyone is happy, spoke to Mrs Moody about 10mins ago, she's had word with one of the music lecturers and they reckon the room would indeed have too much echo (she was a bass player btw), so I'm leaning towards the Grovesnor on the 4th.

Me too, I hope. Here is an idea - on the picture, see the wooden section in the middle? It would be great to have the amplifiers on that, facing outwards in a circle. That way, there will be less overlapping and cancellation. It would need a couple of extension leads though.

Looks like a good venue and like lots of people can come, I am looking forward to this one!

ped

Hmm, well NCN definately has the capacity.... but as said before, it's echoey and there isn't a bar....
(by the way i've had band practice in that room before :huh: )
Although is someone brings a guitar, someone brings cymbals and sticks and maybe a mic we could have a good old jam :)

The grosvenor is probably a better choice... bar, less/no echo... it's up to everyone else though...

Also the grosvenor looks nicer than the pub i reccommended, better placed possibly, though not as big...

Edited by budget bassist