Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE

deanbean502

I have decided to put my S2 up for sale.

Total one off custom colour with standard string spacing, status fitted hard case 2008 model.

New pictures added I have done my best to try and catch its colour

Will let it go for a firm £1000. Paypal is fine but at your cost, Delivery negotiable although cash on collection would be nice.

Edited by deanbean502

[quote name='mashup' post='1317446' date='Jul 26 2011, 06:43 PM']Please could you tell me how much this bass weighs?

Thanks[/quote]

I genuinely have no way of accurately weighing the S2, according to the specification on the Status website they weigh between 6-9lbs.

I would have a guess and say is a round 7lbs

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1320765' date='Jul 29 2011, 07:44 PM']add another £450 for the custom colour and your looking at a £2k bass[/quote]

Yeah, problem is that it's [b][i]your[/i][/b] custom colour, and it may not appeal to everyone. I personally like it... but I also cannot justify owning another Status at the moment!

Have a bump though...

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1338781' date='Aug 13 2011, 02:15 PM']What do i need to do to entice buyers?

bump[/quote]

Perhaps you could list particular basses that you would be interested in trading this for? Good luck with the sale/trade anyway. :)

[quote name='gazhowe' post='1338801' date='Aug 13 2011, 02:36 PM']Perhaps you could list particular basses that you would be interested in trading this for? Good luck with the sale/trade anyway. :)[/quote]

A trade may be an option however im a sucker for things exotic

this may have to go on the dreaded ebay