Why become a member? ×

FS: Warwick Corvette $$ Custom Shop 5, Ocean Blue Flame Top, Hand made in Germany, SRP £2,050+, Price Drop £1000 SOLD!

dc2009

[quote name='Evil Undead' post='1339622' date='Aug 14 2011, 02:07 PM']Although I get confused with the electronics combinations (and mainly use the same one all the time) I also used mine for a gig last night, and it's a fantastic bass.

Someone snap this up, it's a bargain![/quote]

they really are amazing basses,more you play it more you enjoy it
fantastic feeling basses, mec electronics are one of my favourite , if i find a warwick 6 that its what i ll go for it
somebody should really buy this
you wan't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on Earth is this still here!?
I've got a standard German $$ 5 and it's great - this CS model looks absolutely amazing! :)
If I had the spare cash I'd buy this off you. Immediately.

Someone buy this please, before I start looking into organ donations.

[quote name='Ben Jamin' post='1343827' date='Aug 17 2011, 11:18 PM']How on Earth is this still here!?
I've got a standard German $$ 5 and it's great - this CS model looks absolutely amazing! :)
If I had the spare cash I'd buy this off you. Immediately.

Someone buy this please, before I start looking into organ donations.[/quote]

I Need a new liver!!!!!!!
pm'd

[quote name='bluesparky' post='1347473' date='Aug 21 2011, 08:31 PM']If someone takes my jazz that's on here I'll have it!

Fingers crossed.[/quote]

Fantastic news! Good luck with your jazz sale, just saw it and that's a bargain price! :)

[quote name='dc2009' post='1350858' date='Aug 24 2011, 10:54 PM']This bass is now sold to our very own Evil Undead, who I hope has many happy years with my wonderful bass. Details of my new one will be floating around the forum soon I'm sure![/quote]

Thanks DC :)

I've been denying my need for a 5-string for a while, but a new project has made it absolutely necessary!

These are great basses, and I'm stoked to have bought this one. And extremely skint haha! My beloved $$ will be going up for sale later today.

[quote name='dc2009' post='1351142' date='Aug 25 2011, 11:27 AM']Sorry bluesparky, I did have you in mind as well, guess EU got in there just in the nick of time! If you fancy a try on my new one when I get it let me know, especially if it aids you in searching for something similar.[/quote]
No worries, i wouldn't have expected you to hang on to it just from one post anyway.
I may just take you up on your offer!
:lol: :) :) :D

[quote name='joe_bass' post='1351148' date='Aug 25 2011, 11:30 AM']Sod's law 2 potential buyers come along at once![/quote]

Like buses eh?

Sorry bluesparky :)

I've been quietly considering it for a while, and just decided that f*** it, only live once!

It's partly my 30th birthday present to myself :)

[quote name='Evil Undead' post='1351229' date='Aug 25 2011, 12:21 PM']Like buses eh?

Sorry bluesparky :lol:

I've been quietly considering it for a while, and just decided that f*** it, only live once!

It's partly my 30th birthday present to myself :)[/quote]
No problem.
Happy birthday!
:)