Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 1 x 15 Cab with cover -PRICE DROP

TerryV

[attachment=85141:IMG_1511.JPG][attachment=85141:IMG_1511.JPG][attachment=85141:IMG_1511.JPG][attach
ment=85138:IMG_1510.JPG][attachment=85137:IMG_1508.JPG][attachment=85141:IMG_1511.JPG]I am selling my brilliant Ashdown 1 x 15 cab which is excellent condition, well loved and not used much

I used it in combination with a 4 x 8 which has now been sold

It's an English made mini cab and is perfect for small to medium size gigs, fits easily on the back seat of a car, quite light and easy to handle and comes with an Ashdown cover

Here's the details:

ABM 1 x 15 300w 8 Ohm (Size 610 x 480 x 335)

Weighs 25 kgs

It can stand either on it's base or it's side if prefered

It's had a brand new Ashdown speaker recently so is really just like a new cab

£150 ( One sold a few days ago on Ebay for £155 to give a comparison)

I'm in the Solihull area near Birmingham and can also be in the Leamington / Warwick / Stratford area as well

I have a good courier who is reasonable if you would like these to be delivered further afield.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 4 X 8 PICTURED IS NOW SOLD

NOW reduced to only £140........A bargain for this great cab

Edited by TerryV

[quote name='chrismuzz' post='1310337' date='Jul 20 2011, 02:27 PM']I agree, however a quick check of the backplate will confirm/deny this. However the 1x15 is one of the rarely seen front ported models. Fantastic sounding cabs![/quote]

Yes you're right - thanks for your message in reply to the previous message

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1310567' date='Jul 20 2011, 05:20 PM']I had some earlier Ashdown ABM cabs with half wings. Newer ones are full central wings. The 4by8 I had was immense.

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]
Many thanks

[quote name='BruceBass3901' post='1311160' date='Jul 21 2011, 09:08 AM']How much would the 115 be on its own?[/quote]
I hadn't thought too much about that to be honest, but as I'm looking for £300 for the pair then £150 each would be reasonable I think - is that in your ballpark?

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1311613' date='Jul 21 2011, 03:04 PM']Probably shouldn't, but potentially interested in the 4x8...[/quote]
If you are seriously interested I'm looking for about £150 each.......interested?

Hello
Bit of a long shot type punt, but don't suppose you're wanting either a 2003 USA P bass (mint nick, light blue body, Rosewood f/:) or an Orange Tiny Terror 500 watt bass amp as a trade do you, I only want the 1 x 15, (but could be persuaded if I try the 4 x 8 and get GAS ;-), so a bit of cash would have to come my way as well. I come down to Coventry every now and then, so transport isn't an issue, let me know either way, if no, then good luck with the sale
Rich

[quote name='Bassman Rich' post='1311863' date='Jul 21 2011, 06:23 PM']Hello
Bit of a long shot type punt, but don't suppose you're wanting either a 2003 USA P bass (mint nick, light blue body, Rosewood f/:) or an Orange Tiny Terror 500 watt bass amp as a trade do you, I only want the 1 x 15, (but could be persuaded if I try the 4 x 8 and get GAS ;-), so a bit of cash would have to come my way as well. I come down to Coventry every now and then, so transport isn't an issue, let me know either way, if no, then good luck with the sale
Rich[/quote]
Hi Rich - Thanks for the offer but I have to say no - I have another rig and I really just want to sell this one on to a good home! Terry

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1310567' date='Jul 20 2011, 05:20 PM']I had some earlier Ashdown ABM cabs with half wings. Newer ones are full central wings. The 4by8 I had was immense.

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]
Cheers - thanks for that, appreciate the comment - yes it's a great cab!

[quote name='BruceBass3901' post='1312327' date='Jul 22 2011, 08:22 AM']When you say that your courier is 'reasonable', how much roughly would it be to ship just one? Specifically interested in the 115[/quote]
Hi - that depends on where you are! Can I have your postcode and I will find out for you

Looks like Fareham according to the profile.... :)

Someone please buy these, then Terry can pay me some money :)

[quote name='TerryV' post='1312957' date='Jul 22 2011, 04:40 PM']Hi - that depends on where you are! Can I have your postcode and I will find out for you[/quote]

[quote name='karlfer' post='1318939' date='Jul 28 2011, 07:09 AM']Have a bump. I would have had a long chat with you if they had both been 8 ohms.
Good luck,
Karl.[/quote]

I've just checked and they ARE both 8 ohm - Sorry to confuse!

Terry

[quote name='TerryV' post='1322363' date='Jul 31 2011, 07:02 PM']I've just checked and they ARE both 8 ohm - Sorry to confuse!

Terry[/quote]

Thanks for the bump!

As they are both 8 ohm would you still like a chat?

Terry

[quote name='TerryV' post='1322363' date='Jul 31 2011, 07:02 PM']I've just checked and they ARE both 8 ohm - Sorry to confuse!

Terry[/quote]

Hi Karl - these are still available are you interested in having a chat?

Regards

Terry

[quote name='TerryV' post='1329737' date='Aug 6 2011, 11:29 AM']Hi Karl - these are still available are you interested in having a chat?

Regards

Terry[/quote]

Wasn't going to say anything Terry, my Orange is up for sale so I can discuss a deal with yourself.
If they have gone before my Orange, doubt you'll be gutted :) .
Cheers,
Karl.

[quote name='MarshallBTB' post='1330069' date='Aug 6 2011, 05:04 PM']Hey, does the 4x8 stack onto the 15 a little neater if the 15 is stood vertical??[/quote]
Yes the 1 x 15 can stand vertical and is exactly the same width as the 4 x 8 like that, I just prefer it with the 1 x 15 sideways, its just a matter of choice