Why become a member? ×

Fender CS Jazzers at Mansons...

bubinga5

These are just lovely.. you dont see many Custom Shop Fender without pickguards, or these colours.. its the Sonic Blue for me.. bound and blocked... hubbah..
eye watering prices.. £2999.00....

Seafoam Green
Graffiti Yellow
Tao Turquoise
Sonic Blue

Edited by bubinga5

I'd buy from the States - plenty of dealers will 'quietly' ship CS basses to the UK for way less than this, at least £1,000 cheaper (even after taxes & duties!).

Officially they are all banned by Fender from selling new basses outside of the USA but quite a few of them have 'ex-demo' or 'used' stock they will sell :)

In fairness, I reckon Mansons will take some talking down on price, though how much is probably dependent on how good/regular a customer you are, and the US would definitely be cheaper.
IMO at that kind of value, I'd take a holiday to the states, take an empty, beaten up flight case with me, come back with one of these (or any bass of equivalent value) inside it. You'd probably come back with the bass and having had a good holiday, for less than you'd have spent on one here...

EDIT: that yellow one is effing badass

Edited by dc2009

[quote name='molan' post='1310184' date='Jul 20 2011, 12:09 PM']I'd buy from the States - plenty of dealers will 'quietly' ship CS basses to the UK for way less than this, at least £1,000 cheaper (even after taxes & duties!).

Officially they are all banned by Fender from selling new basses outside of the USA but quite a few of them have 'ex-demo' or 'used' stock they will sell :)[/quote]

Me, too! I got my new CS Stacker Relic from a guy in the 'States for £1900 by the time I'd paid duty. etc. He had bought a few straight off a dealer as investments and shipped one to me when he saw he'd over streched himslef financially.