Why become a member? ×

Greetings from the high desert of Arizona!!

Ritchie Darling

:huh:

Greetings everyone! Richard Darling here. I was roaming around the Status Bass forum and someone recommended I drop in here.

So, here I am!

Let's see, something about me.....

Married, 1.5 kids, been playing bass since 1968, currently own a crop of Ernie Ball Musicman basses, just ordered a Status bass, just sold some Steinberger basses.......

I was located in St. Eval, in Cornwall for many years, but now reside in the land of the tarantula and scorpion....

Well, not much else to say really....Just me....

That's me in the green sweater.... In case you were wondering....... :) Edited by Ritchie Darling

[quote name='Ritchie Darling' post='148916' date='Feb 29 2008, 01:05 PM']I was located in St. Eval, in Cornwall for many years, but now reside in the land of the tarantula and scorpion....[/quote]

I suppose the sunshine makes up for the loss of the pasties and pixies :)

Welcome to the forums.

Hamster

Welcome to the internets friendliest site. I've been to Arizona many times to visit friends and I love it. If I ever win the lottery I'd definitely get a second home there although next time I'll pass on the chili beers from Crazy Ed's in Cave Creek. Check them out... on second thoughts, don't.