Why become a member? ×

Hardcase!!! Price drop. Take this stuff off me. Stupid low!

Since I started playing bass I seem to have accumulated a load of crap I dont need!
prices are collected, but I will post for the actual cost of shipping insured/signed for and ill be usuing parcel monkey for this.

I have:

1 SKB 'freedom' hardcase. Came with my stingray from the states, hold that well and it should hold a variety of other 4-string basses aswell, fender P/J as long as its that sort of shape, small space for strap and other things, no keys but it takes the generic key that usually comes with all hardcases and toy safes... small crack on the top side.
£20

I'm looking at buying a decent laptop with atleast windows 7 on and a disc drive recorder purely for home recording, also avid USB interface and protools. Also would like a SM57 with a clip and lead!!!

Cash on collection or if you want it posting ill get a quote and itll have to be done by a bank transfer as Paypal has blocked my bank account. Check my feedback aswell.

thanks for looking and I'll answer any questions.

[attachment=83909:Picture_012.jpg]
[attachment=83910:Picture_013.jpg]
[attachment=83911:Picture_014.jpg]
[attachment=83912:Picture_015.jpg]
[attachment=83913:Picture_016.jpg]
[attachment=83914:Picture_017.jpg]
[attachment=83915:Picture_018.jpg]
[attachment=83916:Picture_028.jpg]
[attachment=83917:Picture_029.jpg]
[attachment=83919:Picture_030.jpg]

Edited by Prime_BASS

Bump for price drop.

I also have a full set of schaller tuners, they are sealed and don't require screws as they screw into the ferrule that sits the other side, they make 2 indents however (to grip in)

Not really looking shift them as they are the best tuners I've used but I dont see a project bass being viable so up for grabs for £65 !!!!

Not 100% sure I want to strech to £45 plus P&P as I've just blown all my spare cash, but what are the internal dimensions to the Gigskinz bag? I'm looking for something for a Roland GR55, dimensions 405 (W) x 244 (D) x 78 (H).

[quote name='Golchen' post='1294460' date='Jul 6 2011, 10:49 AM']Not 100% sure I want to strech to £45 plus P&P as I've just blown all my spare cash, but what are the internal dimensions to the Gigskinz bag? I'm looking for something for a Roland GR55, dimensions 405 (W) x 244 (D) x 78 (H).[/quote]

Internal dimensions of the main compartment are 31cm x 29cm x 8cm so you may need the large size (medium one is only a little bit bigger). They do loads of other bags too, not just the mixer ones, the all look ace as well!

I picked one of these up recently (tenner off eBay!) and was really impressed, excellent bags.

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='1295382' date='Jul 6 2011, 11:11 PM']£10!!!!!

Ok mine is now Down to £35 posted!!!![/quote]

It was £17 including postage, was lucky really as i was the only bidder and i thought there would have been quite a bit of interest.

Btw Golchen, what are the gigbags like? They look ace for the money and have big pockets, would you get a LMII and leads in there?

I must apologise to any one who is enquiring about the SKB hardcase.
As I'm on my phone I'm finding it hard to keep track of who needs replying to along with who has paid and who has been sent what. I have trouble remember what the days in the week are.

Judging those concerned to bare with me.