Why become a member? ×

Matamp quotations for cabs!

Musicman20

[quote name='Musicman20' post='1287388' date='Jun 30 2011, 10:10 AM']DB112s heavily scooped?! I know the GS might have a scoop, but the DB series is mid-central!

Looking good btw.

What are the normal 'aesthetics' of the stock Matamp 2x12 cabinets?[/quote]

Ah sorry my confusion I was thinking of the GS range

Here's my 2x12

FYI that's RED not PINK :)

[quote name='Finbar' post='1288005' date='Jun 30 2011, 05:12 PM']I know it won't be one, but how awesome would a GT200 pre with a light class D power section be?[/quote]
would be fully gay.

kt88's add so much awesomeness to the sound

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='1283447' date='Jun 26 2011, 10:32 PM']Best phone. Talk to Jeff, its funniest.[/quote]

+1.
They built me a couple of 4x12s a few years back to match an old Marshall Superbass I had. Jeff's pretty hilarious, has a tendency to drift off mid sentence though! Sound as a pound :)

[quote name='andydye' post='1287347' date='Jun 30 2011, 09:37 AM']a mate of mine (Martin) worked for Matamp as a builder and is now going solo [url="http://www.martamp.com/"]http://www.martamp.com/[/url] he mostly does all valve guitar amps but he does do nice cab builds too...ask him for a quote (and a timescale - he's usually quite busy), lovely guy though.[/quote]

I knew Martin from 18watt.com - great bloke. It's good to see the business has taken off for him.

Check us out here www.ourinnocencelost.com

I only really take the 8x10 out and occasionally the smaller cabs for smaller gigs, I'm just getting something that makes the 4x10 into a big rig so I have a choice incase I want to take something a bit different or if I want to take loads to like an outdoor festival