Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision 1977**SOLD**

wayne58

Really nice light 1977 Fender Precision In very good condition, sounds and plays great with no issues.
All original to the best of my knowledge, I have not dismantled to verify all component dates but inspection is welcome before purchase.
Weighs 8lbs 4 oz on my digital scales, the dark line on the back of the body is in the wood grain.
I will include a generic non Fender case as I don't have the original, and I'm afraid it has the chrome bridge cover only.
I am looking for £1350 collection preferred from Preston lancs, or I could deliver within reason.
Sorry guys, but the only trades acceptable would be on pre CBS Fender basses with cash adjustment from me

Edited by wayne58

[quote name='wayne58' post='1278786' date='Jun 22 2011, 05:37 PM']Really nice light 1977 Fender Precision In very good condition, sounds and plays great with no issues.
All original to the best of my knowledge, I have not dismantled to verify all component dates but inspection is welcome before purchase.
Weighs 8lbs 4 oz on my digital scales, the dark line on the back of the body is in the wood grain.
I will include a generic non Fender case as I don't have the original, and I'm afraid it has the chrome bridge cover only.
I am looking for £1350 collection preferred from Preston lancs, or I could deliver within reason.
Sorry guys, but the only trades acceptable would be on pre CBS Fender basses with cash adjustment from me[/quote]

Ohno...couldn't tempt you for a part trade on my 84' JV Squier maple neck 57 P bass??? Oh well.....

[quote name='Stag' post='1280303' date='Jun 23 2011, 10:47 PM']Oh dear... BassCat would be all over this but just bought a house![/quote]

Still available if BassCat wants to take in a lodger!