Why become a member? ×

FS 2005 Stingray 4 (2 Band) Black & Maple

andydye

I have recently got a 2 band black & maple on a trade, it's in real nice condition, plays really well, action is lovely and low, cleaned and restrung, crazy credit card bill forces sale! I'll no doubt get another one some day but I need to get some cash in...

£650 posted?

PM me with any sensible offers...

Edited by andydye

[quote name='TDM' post='1278170' date='Jun 22 2011, 09:41 AM']So tempting...whereabouts in Sheffield are you?[/quote]

Hiya,

We're in the bottom end of Greystones just off Ecclesall Road

[quote name='BottomE' post='1278263' date='Jun 22 2011, 10:41 AM']That was my bad boy. Its a lovely bass.[/quote]

It was and is indeed Jerry mate, it's a sad decision to have to make...am not happy about it but I've got to do it...I used it at a band practice last night and it was lovely, sounded brilliant! real fat with the bass up and tone rolled off and spanking highs with the tone up!

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='1278306' date='Jun 22 2011, 11:10 AM']it can, but for the small lack of the required fundage.....boooooo!!

It's my perfect Stingray.[/quote]

Booooo all round matey!

[quote name='martthebass' post='1279576' date='Jun 23 2011, 01:03 PM']Sorry to see this coming up Andy, times is hard in the Republic......great colour combo on a great bass, good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Thanks Mart, times are indeed hard...and it is as you say a lovely bass, thanks matey!

[quote name='solo4652' post='1280535' date='Jun 24 2011, 09:10 AM']Phew!

I was [i]seriously[/i] considering buying this and trading it for the Sandberg PM4. Pity, really...

Steve[/quote]

Glad to have saved you the anguish matey, I do so hate causing people pain... :)