Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Robert Manning

cocco

Got my bongo off rob a couple of months ago, we had good communication right from the start and it all went ideal. I'd never done a blind-postal trade before but I felt like I could trust him from the start. Arrived well packaged and when he said it would too. Recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Badass from Rob. Nice easy transaction, good price, items as described, quick delivery etc, but top marks for packaging; given that even Parcelforce would struggle to actually break a Badass, the fact that this came in multiple layers of protection suggests that Rob wants to ensure something he sells gets to the buyer in one piece! Cheers mate

C

• 1 month later...
  • 12 years later...

I bought a Schecter studio 4 from Rob and was happy with the entire process. He agreed to ship it even though it was listed for collection. He gave a choice of couriers and packed it super securely so there was no chance of any damage. Remained in constant communication throughout the entire process which was reassuring. Super friendly guy, no issues at all, and I'd highly recommend him.