Why become a member? ×

USA Ampeg SVT Classic 410HLF SOLD!!!!!!

This is now sold!

ack up for grabs and really need to shift this fast as i got a deal that may fall through on a cab that could get sold before i get the cash together so please BUY IT!! its a bargin!!

Yo Yo!

Up for sale is my USA Ampeg SVT Classic 410HLF.

You should all know the reputation these monsters have, its gotta be one of the best 1 cabinet solution going and goes really LOW!

The Cab is in good condition but a few tears on the tolex (typical Ampeg) that i have aryldited back onto the cab.

here is a link to the Ampeg site [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/svt410hlf/index.html"]HERE[/url]

As far as i know these usually go for around £400 but i want a quick sale so £350 it is.

I am in Stoke on Trent and will meet up within a reasonable distance if required.

I shall also consider a trade of cabs worth £100 like a Trace 1153 or 4808 cab or a mini Ashdown 4x8 + cash my way of £225.

I know im a bit tight with that but i need to buy a V type 4808 combo which is costing me £300 and i dont have any cash to spare.

Or any other compact little 15" cabs worth around £100 i would look at as well.

i can get next day secured palletized delivery to you for £35 at your cost if needed. Make me an offer!!!!

photos!!

this one is where the glue has failed on the tolex from dragging it out the car, shall glue this back down before selling as its untidy.

the fixed rip in the tolex

dont worry, i have the dial for the HF, i took it off so it didnt get nudged as i have it off all the time.

Edited by longtimefred

I think I would consider selling if I found something I could buy straight away to replace it. Like I say I can't get hold of any cash as I am poor. I think the going rate for these is around £400. I shall have a look round and if there is anything going for around that or if someone can point me towards something that would do what I Want then we could be in business.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the 610 version and its the best cab ever (IMO, ahem...). These are also awesome but actually rather portable with that handy rollbar they put on the back! Someone will love it :)

• 1 month later...

I shall also consider a trade of cabs worth £100 like a Trace 1153 or 4808 cab or a mini Ashdown 4x8 + cash my way of £250.

I know im a bit tight with that but i need to buy a V type 4808 combo which is costing me £300 and i dont have any cash to spare.

Or any other compact little 15" cabs worth around £100 i would look at as well.

nearly 600 views and little interest in such a stonking cab makes me sad :)

Edited by longtimefred

[quote name='longtimefred' post='1336763' date='Aug 11 2011, 05:36 PM']cheers Wayne, no worries if you have promised someone else.

but i will buy you a beer to twist your arm! haha. (joking)[/quote]

I picked it up last night, I literally sorted the deal 10 mins before you PM'd me, stunning cab, best speakers I've ever heard.

Was going to be buying a 610 but it's already been sold.

I'd be interested in this and I have an Ashdown 115 Compact cab in very good condition for sale.

£250 cash plus the cab? Not sure if you've already sold it but if not I hope this might be along the lines of what you're looking for.