Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD 102P Valuation ?

sgh

Just after a quick valuation, I'm looking to sell my Markbass CMD 102P Combo shortly (got some TC stuff coming) and have no idea how much its worth.

Only seen home use & in excellent condition

Cheers in advance

[quote name='sgh' post='1264245' date='Jun 10 2011, 06:38 PM']Just after a quick valuation, I'm looking to sell my Markbass CMD 102P Combo shortly (got some TC stuff coming) and have no idea how much its worth.

Only seen home use & in excellent condition

Cheers in advance[/quote]

£500 lowest and £650 highest depending on how lucky you get, that is, does someone who wants one have the money at the time you don't want one :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='1264254' date='Jun 10 2011, 06:48 PM']£500 lowest and £650 highest depending on how lucky you get, that is, does someone who wants one have the money at the time you don't want one :)[/quote]
Thanking you :)

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1264736' date='Jun 11 2011, 11:16 AM']I've only ever seen one go as low as £600 on ebay.

£500 for a £1000 amp?

Bollocks to that.[/quote]

Which is precisely why I said £500 lowest and £650 highest. You can pick them up just over £900 new; no-one will pay much more than two-thirds of the new price for gear, so £575-600 is probably a reasonable ask at present, mid-way between £500 and 650 in fact :)

I'm assuming the OP wants to sell on BC. If he sells via ebay where prices do tend to be a little higher (one sold recently for £605), he will pay a substantial percentage of his final sale price in ebay and Paypal fees, and probably end up with substantially less than £600 in his pocket.

So it might be bollocks, but it's the way the market is.

[quote name='Beedster' post='1264254' date='Jun 10 2011, 06:48 PM']£500 lowest and £650 highest depending on how lucky you get, that is, does someone who wants one have the money at the time you don't want one :)[/quote]
I recently sold my CMD121H along with a Roqsolid cover, bass keeper & stand with delivery around the middle of that range so that seems fair. Went in a couple of days too so either I underpriced it, or got it spot on first time :) Probably the latter, & it went to another 'chatter and put me in funds for the new LMT & Barefaced Super Twelve T rig (which is awesome BTW :lol: ) so alls good as far as I'm concerned

[quote name='whynot' post='1264911' date='Jun 11 2011, 02:01 PM']I owned one for several months and got that for £500, although was the first model. With the current LMIII head fitted I would put another £100 on that.[/quote]

Thanks for the input all, forgot to say this is the first model I think (just says Combo Head on the head). Just need the TC stuff to come through then I'll be posting it here.