Why become a member? ×

SOLD Mark Bass CMD102P combo

[b][size=3]SOLD[/size][/b]

Chaps,

I have an excellent condition Mark Bass CMD 102P combo that I got on here from nottswarwick. It also comes with a proper padded cover. It is the LM3 version of the head.

It's very nice, but GAS is as GAS does so I'm curious as to what is out there.

[s]I'm only looking for trades really.[/s] Up for sale now as I've ordered a LH500

£650.00 cash / paypal gift etc. OR Part-X for a Hydrive 410

Hit me!!

ta

Paul

[b][size=4]

PRICE DROP: £625 Delivered[/size][/b]

Edited by fretmeister

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1264553' date='Jun 11 2011, 02:39 AM']I could do that!

Not gigging at the mo so I can use my practice amp while I look round.[/quote]

Hi Paul,

very interested in your combo. I can't seem to PM you, can you PM me with some contact details and I'll give you a call.

Cheers

[quote name='Rowley Birkin QC' post='1263441' date='Jun 9 2011, 11:28 PM']Paul, would you just sell for cash?

Cheers
Rowley[/quote]

Not that I am wanting or needing to do business with you, however after you Pm me and I take time to reply.....It would have been common courtesy to let me know you were not interested in my MB amp.

Sorry for the interuption fretmeister.

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1265123' date='Jun 11 2011, 05:16 PM']Not that I am wanting or needing to do business with you, however after you Pm me and I take time to reply.....It would have been common courtesy to let me know you were not interested in my MB amp.

Sorry for the interuption fretmeister.[/quote]

Had simply slipped my mind, for which I apologise, but WOW! do you berate everyone that doesn't buy from you?

It is a buyers market and I am at liberty to contact whoever I choose, and as many as I choose. But that's definitely convinced me who NOT to buy from.

Best wishes.

[quote name='Rowley Birkin QC' post='1265158' date='Jun 11 2011, 05:51 PM']Had simply slipped my mind, for which I apologise, but WOW! do you berate everyone that doesn't buy from you?

It is a buyers market and I am at liberty to contact whoever I choose, and as many as I choose. But that's definitely convinced me who NOT to buy from.

Best wishes.[/quote]

buyers market means poor etiquette and lack of manners? and no I dont berate everyone that doesn't buy from me. Just time wasters.

And theres no issues with you NOT wanting to buy from me.

Yip best wishes.

Edited by munkonthehill

AANNNDDD back on topic!

All PM's replied to.

Anyone??

I think I've decided that my next rig will be a Hartke Hydrive 410 and the LH500 (unless anyone is REALLY of the opinion that the LH1000 is the only way to go!). So if you have any of them and want Part-X then let me know.

Definitely the LH1000, simply stunning! As will the LH500 be although you get a little more flexibility with the twin power amps in the LH1000. I am absolutely smitten with mine...

andy

ps, Steve, will speak soon pal and absolutely correct re etiquette! Proof in the feedback matey!

Edited by andy67

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1265978' date='Jun 12 2011, 12:43 PM']AANNNDDD back on topic!

All PM's replied to.

Anyone??

I think I've decided that my next rig will be a Hartke Hydrive 410 and the LH500 (unless anyone is REALLY of the opinion that the LH1000 is the only way to go!). So if you have any of them and want Part-X then let me know.[/quote]

As I've nothing to trade and you're quite a distance from me I've decided to look a little more locally. Although some might think that looking at more than one option may not constitute good etiquette! you know, a bit like hijacking someone else's thread.

Good luck

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1270588' date='Jun 15 2011, 08:04 PM']PM's replied.

Would trade the combo for your Hydrive 410 + some cash.

ta[/quote]

Hi
Only just come across this thread. Is the combo still available?
Cheers, Peter.

[quote name='fretmeister' post='1275979' date='Jun 20 2011, 03:23 PM']Certainly is.

It is only me being lazy that it isn't on ebay yet![/quote]

Hi
How old is it please? The reason I ask is because I've seen people mention that there is a little difference (between an LMII and LMIII, or something like that) :)

If I continue with this, I'd want to try it before I bought it. Would that be a problem and would you come down in price a little (if it wasn't delivered, I mean).

Cheers, Peter.

[quote name='wibble' post='1276495' date='Jun 20 2011, 10:51 PM']Hi
How old is it please? The reason I ask is because I've seen people mention that there is a little difference (between an LMII and LMIII, or something like that) :)

If I continue with this, I'd want to try it before I bought it. Would that be a problem and would you come down in price a little (if it wasn't delivered, I mean).

Cheers, Peter.[/quote]

Sorry, just re-read the thread from the beginning and noticed it is an LM3 head! :)