Why become a member? ×

Warwick Bass Value Please

Earthling

Could someone help me please, I have have a 4 String Warwick Streamer Stage 1 in natural finish, made in 1993 beautiful condition, I am thinking about selling, but have no idea as to its true value, can somebody help me please, honest answers only please, many thanks,

[quote name='bigthumb' post='1260182' date='Jun 7 2011, 08:02 PM']Oh bloody hell! :)[/quote]
What bigT said! :)

I can 'almost' guarantee it'll be worth less than you want for it and it's value will be more than folks will offer. That sounds vague but they are literally THE most undervalued bass available used today (bar none).

I realise that you're a noob but just a bit of advice (nowt to do with price), give folks the chance to view your thread before posting another identical one... or three.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1260283' date='Jun 7 2011, 09:09 PM']Ah man, don't sell it, you won't get what it's worth. You'll be lucky if it goes for much over £700.[/quote]

plus the one.

warwicks go for peanuts at the moment, but their time will return - i wouldn't sell unless you absolutely have to.

Edited by ahpook

Warwicks aren't very popular at the moment, god knows why. I have one and I love it.

Take some pictures and stick it up in the for sale section, and have a look, see what similar basses are going for. To be honest I'd hold on to it, the market's not good for you at the moment..