Why become a member? ×

Next up for Rattlin Bone, 12 Bar on Friday 10th June

Clarky

We are playing the 12 Bar in Denmark St again on Friday 10th June. I suspect we wil be on early-ish as it's easier for the sound engineer given how many of us there are! That said we will be minus drums and guitar so will have to play to backing tapes .. There will still be about 9 or 10 of us, so you won't be too short-changed!

Will update when we have onstage time. Keep it swampy :)

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1253747' date='Jun 2 2011, 11:29 AM']Not do-able this time, I'm afraid.

That's the day of my mother's interment (the day after her cremation) and I will be on strictly family duties throughout the period.[/quote]
Sorry to hear that Jack :) Condolences to you and your family

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1253811' date='Jun 2 2011, 12:32 PM']How big a band will you be taking, Clarky?[/quote]
We will be down drums, guitar, one or two brass and one or two vox, so probably about 9 of us onstage (or offstage!) I guess

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1261106' date='Jun 8 2011, 12:58 PM']I'm trying to re-arrange for this. I'll do my best.[/quote]
Seriously Ad, don't bust a gut to be there - there will be many more London RB gigs (hopefully at least one with the same bill as the Jetsonics) and you have already seen us at the 12 Bar

Edit: I've just learned that due to a variety of reasons (relative's funeral, Spinal Tap-like bizarre gardening accident injuries etc) we are down to six from 14 :)

Edited by Clarky