Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4 (rosewood, 2 eq -£675)

jojobass

I bought this bass from niceguyhomer about 6 months ago and it's been my main bass, brillliant for my main gig and for functions, etc... But I've now decided I to go back to using my jazz basses so this has to go. It's a real stunner though and sounds amazing, feels great to play, and also just looks really cool! It's a 2 band eq with a rosewood fingerboard, the best combination IMHO :) It's very punchy (as you'd expect) but warm and fat as well, not at all clanky, just a a great sounding bass. It's been set up really well with 40 gauge strings, and comes with a musicman hardcase, the original black scratchplate and the replacement mother-of-pearl one. Condition-wise, it's got one minuscule ding on the underneath edge, otherwise it's absolutely mint. I'm looking for £675 for it- based in Birmingham.

Edited by jojobass

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='funkmunky' post='149284' date='Mar 1 2008, 01:57 AM']This is honestly one of the nicest Stingray's I've tried.[/quote]

Jo Hope the tour is going well. How is Germany treating you?
Did you ever sell this stingray? It's a very tempting bass.... If I can sell on my Yamaha TRB, I'd love to take it !!

Will

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...