Why become a member? ×

For Sale Forums survey

Machines

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always checking stuff out partly because I like window shopping, and of course, 'just in case'! Also if I'm thinking of trading/selling it's really handy to see the going rate. I had a major cash explosion a few months ago and bought new pickups and a pile of lovely pedals much to the dismay of the missus, so I'm always tempted!

I haven't voted because I think (like most of us) multiple answers apply for me! I know how much I'd [i]like[/i] to have to spend on a bass! I could probably tick the first three boxes in each of the other questions - when I've offered trades it's largely been gear that I'm not using at present so I've fancied trying something different.

I am doing a lot of skint window shopping at the moment - here and elsewhere. Missed a bargain Peavey Classic 30 for my guitar on e**y last week because the head gasket has blown on my van :)

I think we're all feeling the pinch, but the BC For Sale forum is my first port of call for any bass shopping I have to do.