Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

[quote name='bob_sixer' post='1239583' date='May 21 2011, 06:33 PM']Thanks for your comment. Fair enough, but I was hoping for offers and to gauge interest. I've already had a number of direct enquiries.[/quote]

Unfortunately forum rules don't cover the 'offers' option, it's a requirement to stick a price up. :)

[quote name='bob_sixer' post='1239337' date='May 21 2011, 02:19 PM']PS What does a bump signify?[/quote]

Hey man - lovely rig and I must say I think that's a great price!
A 'Bump' relates to how the threads are ordered on the main page. The threads with the most recent post are at the the top of the list, gradually getting to older posts. So, if by tomorrow this thread is on page 2 and nobody has posted on it, you can just say 'Bump' to get it back on page 1 for people to see again. Make sense??

It is something that you can only do once a day though (I think??).

Hope that's useful - I can't spend that much money at the moment, but seriously I think this looks great.

Scott.

If you're selling because you just need to shift the gear quickly, I'd suggest selling them separately or at least have people an option. From experience, they'll go quicker.. current climate and all that..

have a BUMP.. I love those Neo cabs :)