Why become a member? ×

135 poundssss!!!!

seb

i ve got a warwick rockbass streamer in a great condition, i asked for it 199 pounds, after 185 after 170 now 135. it has only one minor scratch on the back, so i would say its condition is 90%

Edited by seb

[quote name='seb' post='1249510' date='May 29 2011, 06:49 PM']heeey im desperate,so up for 170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

dude ive got a rockbass on here for £140 been on weeks and still no takers

about time i gave it a bump

Edited by deanbean502

[quote name='deanbean502' post='1249608' date='May 29 2011, 08:26 PM']dude ive got a rockbass on here for £140 been on weeks and still no takers

about time i gave it a bump[/quote]

Trouble is, its a Warwick! They seem to be the lepers of the bass world. :)

[quote name='bigthumb' post='1249908' date='May 30 2011, 09:13 AM']Trouble is, its a Warwick! They seem to be the lepers of the bass world. :)[/quote]

I've been trying to sell a Rockbass Corvette in good nick for £150 for ages with no luck. Hope you fare better than me.

One was up for £100 a few weeks ago and that went nice and quick. Problem is, is Rockbasses simply aren't worth as much as they should be! Warwicks are massively out of fashion and for £140/£150£170, you could get a nice CV Squier and there's a lovely Farida Jazz up as well. P's and Jazzes are in fashion right now so if people are in the market for a cheapy, they're not going to look at a Roackbass unless it's dirtcheap.

Not saying you guys are asking too much, not at all! I think they're good basses and they're [i]worth[/i] that much. Just no-one wants to pay it!

Truckstop

Edited by Truckstop

yeah...but what do you think about the value> is it right to buy a bass of that quality for 115>

Edited by seb

• 2 weeks later...