Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom back in London

BigRedX

Dick Venom & The Terrortones return to the 12 Bar on Denmark Street on Friday 27th May.

I don't have any more details at the moment regarding other bands on the bill and playing times, but we have been promised a slightly earlier and more public transport-friendly on-stage time.

I'll be posting more details as and when I have them.

Stand by for more Terrortone Mayhem!

Edited by BigRedX

If I can join you Jack, I will - the big variable is Mrs C, who is recovering very slowly from her ski injury. We have her checkup with the consultant on Friday regarding whether she needs surgery and how extensive. If that does not go well she will not be wanting me to disappear into town for the evening

Thanks! We hope to have more London gigs confirmed soon...

Happy Jack - I hope we're going to be on at 10.00 too. After what happened last time where the whole evening over-ran and we ended up going on about 90 minutes later then originally told and quite a few of the people who'd come to see us had to leave to before we'd even started, we've been promised an earlier slot for this gig.

Look forward to it!

Clarky, Happy Jack and Musky.

Many thanks for coming to the gig and even more for the kind comments. Glad you all enjoyed it. I owe you all a beverage of your choice!

Our next London outing is most likely going to be at Dublin Castle on June 29th.

Theremins are great although very difficult to play in tune since there is no physical contact with the instrument. That's probably why most people like us use them simply for weird sci-fi noises.