Why become a member? ×

1990 Musicman Stingray - black/maple *SOLD*

chrkelly

Awesome bass but I just always play my precisions and this doesn't really get any use. This one's got quite a history behind it. It was played for some time in the Divine Comedy (can't remember the bass player's name) and then by Dino in Ladytron and The Beat Up. It's an early 3 band eq model with gloss neck and the old style bridge with mutes. As you can see in the pics, it's got quite a few battle scars, the most noticeable being on the back of the neck but I can't feel it at all when playing. There's also a small crack from one of the machinehead screws in the headstock that's stable. It could also do with a new jack socket. Aside from that though, it's an absolutely brilliant sounding instrument with that great played-in feel you get with older instruments. Comes strung with DR nickel loriders and a non-original hardcase. Would greatly prefer meeting up in person for the sale.

*NOW SOLD*

Edited by chrkelly

Wow, never had a response like this to a for sale thread! Slowly working my way through all the pms. For those of you that have asked though, I can't accept trades, I've got way too much gear as it is.

Cheers,
Chris